Wednesday, Oct. 25 | 3-4:30 p.m. | Comstock Memorial Union Ballroom
The next Town Hall meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, October 25 from 3-4:30 p.m. in the Comstock Memorial Union Ballroom.
- Budget Update: Hear updates in this important area
- Admissions/Recruitment Update: Hear about strategies and tools used to refine the recruitment process
- Retention Update: Topics – Transfer Students/International Students/Academics and Mapworks Update
- Ed.D. Program: Hear about the Doctor of Education program from inception to present
- Combined Charities: Information on the 2017 Minnesota State Combined Charities Campaign
While in-person attendance will provide the best opportunity for interaction, live streaming will be available using Adobe Connect with the ability to submit questions remotely.
For remote participants only
Make sure your Adobe Connect access is functional in advance of the town hall meeting by clicking here:
Remember to submit questions via chat, once the meeting has begun.
For technical support, contact the IT Helpdesk via email@example.com or 218-477-2603.
As always, the meeting will be recorded and made available from the President’s Office web site, for those who have a conflict with the scheduled time.
The final town hall meeting of the fall semester is scheduled for Thursday, November 30.