You might have heard this from the Student Union and Activities staff a time or two – it’s kind of become our mantra. We are excited to help new Dragons or Dragons who’ve been at MSUM a while get active, get connected and get involved! But what does that really mean?
It means we want you to make the most of your MSUM experience! You have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of the Dragon Community – and we’re here to help you get active, get connected and get involved. So really, you have the power to decided what it means to you. We do have some suggestions to help you get started:
- Active in attending campus events
- Active in the Moorhead-Fargo Community
- Active in promoting Dragon Pride
- Connected to faculty
- Connected to fellow MSUM students
- Connected to campus resources
- Involved by joining at least one student organization
- Involved through volunteering on- and off-campus
- Involved in creating their own MSUM Experience
If you’re not really sure where to start, make your way to the Office of Student Activities (CMU 222). Our Student Involvement Specialist Kevin Schwab is ready to help you get active, get connected and get involved. Or if you’re the type who likes to peruse opportunities from the comfort of your computer, take a look at all the fun the Student Life website has to offer!