Thursday, Oct. 29 | 3-4 p.m. | Hosted via Zoom
Faculty are invited to explore instructional design tools assembled to guide successful online course design and facilitation with the Office of Online Learning on Thursday, October 29 3-4 p.m. via Zoom. This session addresses:
- Course navigation
- D2L Brightspace utilization
- Emerging elements of Universal Design
- Course facilitation
- How to gain access to Essentials resources, including:
- Online Essentials Checklist
- Online Essentials D2L Brightspace Course
- D2L Brightspace Starter Pack
If this session time doesn’t work into your schedule, consider viewing the session from August 11: Online Essentials.
If you would like to receive Outlook invites for this training, as well as all MSUM Office of Online Learning training opportunities, please fill out this form.