Welcome back to campus, Dragons!
It’s that time of year again! We need you to register your student organization with the Office of Student Activities. So, if you are a student org officer and want to make sure your org stays active, make sure to attend an Org Training and get registered. At the trainings, you’ll learn about how to make your organization successful this year. We also cover things you need to know like how to use Dragon Central, current policies for events, and the ins-and-outs for managing your org budget.
- Org Trainings (required for Presidents and Treasurers)
- Thursday, September 9 at 7pm in CMU 105 (https://mnstate.campuslabs.com/engage/event/7213220)
- Tuesday, September 14 at 6:30pm via Zoom (https://mnstate.campuslabs.com/engage/event/7213225) –note that this session is going to be recorded 😊
- Required Org Registration deadline is Friday, September 17.
- Org registration happens on DragonCentral. Go to your organization’s page and and hit the “re-register” button.
Questions about training or registration? Contact OSA@mnstate.edu