Friday, March 20 | 10 – 11 a.m. | Zoom
The Office of Online Learning is offering multiple live, web-based sessions to support faculty as they prepare to teach classes online during times of disruption to the regular teaching schedule. Each session will be hosted live at the dates and times listed below and will be recorded for additional viewing purposes.
Session Description: Learn the basics of setting up online assessments in D2L. We will demonstrate:
- How to create an online Quiz/Exams.
- How to set up the Gradebook.
- Tools for curbing cheating.
- Strategies for rethinking your assessment options (i.e. not using a quiz).
Date & Time:
- Friday, March 20, 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 25, 1-2 p.m.
Duration: 45 minutes of presentation, 15 minutes of Q&A
Zoom link to attend: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/9571043528