Moorhead Magazine is looking for story ideas
The marketing team is working on the next issue of Moorhead Magazine featuring alumni of any major who may be involved in any form of preservation.
- to keep alive or in existence; make lasting: to preserve our liberties as free citizens.
- to keep safe from harm or injury: protect or spare.
- to keep up; maintain: to preserve historical monuments.
- to prepare (food or any perishable substance) so as to resist decomposition or fermentation.
- to maintain and reserve (game, fish, etc.) for continued survival or for private use, as in hunting or fishing.
Here are some more ideas to spur your imagination:
- Archivists (film, music, religious documents, government, etc.)
- Historical re-enactments
- Preservation of native languages
- Animal science
- Seed vaults
- Ancient ruins
- Dragons related to famous people in U.S. history
- Parks preservation
- Value of history
Please share any and all ideas you think might broadly fit into this theme by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.