The marketing team is working on the next issue of Moorhead Magazine featuring alumni of any major who may be involved in any form of preservation.
- to keep alive or in existence; make lasting: to preserve our liberties as free citizens.
- to keep safe from harm or injury: protect or spare.
- to keep up; maintain: to preserve historical monuments.
- to prepare (food or any perishable substance) so as to resist decomposition or fermentation.
- to maintain and reserve (game, fish, etc.) for continued survival or for private use, as in hunting or fishing.
Here are some more ideas to spur your imagination:
- Archivists (film, music, religious documents, government, etc.)
- Historical re-enactments
- Preservation of native languages
- Animal science
- Seed vaults
- Ancient ruins
- Dragons related to famous people in U.S. history
- Parks preservation
- Value of history
Please share any and all ideas you think might broadly fit into this theme by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.