Student Organizations which currently have a campus account (334xxx or 38xxxx) , are required to send a treasurer or a budget representative to one of the four upcoming Treasurer Meetings.
Meetings last between 45 minutes to 1 hour. The information will be the same at each session. Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Accessing current Organization funds for on and off campus purchases
- Reviewing new and past policies regarding purchasing, special expense request forms, contracts , branding policy regarding purchase of shirts or other logo items
- Learning how to obtain reimbursement for student member or Organization advisor in regards to club expenses
Space is limited so please click on the “RSVP here” link below next to the date that you plan on attending. The RSVP here link will bring you to the event listed on DragonCentral. Once on DragonCentral page click the Blue RSVP button to secure your spot. Meeting location will be listed on the event page once the RSVP is finalized.
- Tuesday, Aug. 30 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. RSVP here.
- Thursday, Sept. 15 from 5-6 p.m. RSVP here.
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. RSVP here.
- Monday Sept. 26 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. RSVP here
If you have concerns or questions regarding these meetings, please email Activities Business Manager Sandy Schob at firstname.lastname@example.org.