October 10, 2019 is World Mental Health Day.
State of Minnesota employees can participate in a free webinar offered by their Employee Assistance Program titled: First Aid Kit for the Mind. Everyone experiences emotional upsets during their lifetime. How do we know when emotional upsets can develop into something more significant or problematic? Observe World Mental Health Day today and become more aware of your personal cognitive health by attending a free LifeMatters EAP wellbeing webinars.
LifeMatters EAP Wellness Trainings: First Aid Kit for the Mind
- The warning signs of mental illness
- Four common areas of emotional concerns
- Maintaining mental fitness
- How LifeMatters can help
Session Date: Thursday, October 10, 2019
Starting Time: 12 p.m. CST
Duration: 1 hour
Instructions for viewing and registering for the LifeMatters EAP wellbeing webinars
- Go to the State of Minnesota’s Webex account
- Select Webex Training tab
- Select Upcoming tab
- Sort presentations by Topic or Presenter (Josephine Opong-Vaughn)
- Register for your selected topics
Should you have questions, email OH-EAP.SEGIPHealthSolutions.MMB@state.mn.us or call 651-259-3841.