The Minnesota State Equity and Inclusion office is excited to announce this year’s Competency Series.
The first webinar is this coming Thursday, September 19: Refresher ADA Accommodations.
Below you will find additional information on the fall offerings, webinar descriptions, registration links and spring topics.
Diversity, equity and inclusion functions have grown and are expected to be elevated even further as the need for dynamic competencies has broadened and the impact and scope of diversity leaders and practioners has expanded.
Join the 2019-2020 Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Competency Series! Open to all Minnesota State employees across the system.
What to Expect
- Relevant and research-based information applicable to equity and inclusion higher education spaces.
- Opportunities to connect and receive support from professionals in the D&I field both locally and nationally.
- Applicable tools and practices to implement within your campus D&I work.
Fall 2019 Dates & Topics
- September 19, 2019 (9- 10:30 a.m.) | Topic: Refresher ADA Accommodations
- October 8, 2019 (1-2:30 p.m.) | Topic: Equity Lens to Policy Review
- November 21, 2019 (9-10:30 a.m.) | Topic: Campus Climate Assessment
Register through ELM: Type topic on the description box
For additional professional development information, visit https://minnstate.edu/system/equity/prodev.html.