Be advised now! Registration windows are opening and classes go fast!
A reminder it is important to set up a meeting with your advisor to plan for both summer and/or fall classes at MSUM. Your advisor will help you plan your academic program and discuss your career goals.
- To identify your advisor check the top section of your Degree Audit Report (DARS). You can find this report by logging into eServices and clicking on Degree Audit Report under Grades and Transcripts.
- Review your DARS report and bring a copy with you during your appointment.
- Come with any questions you have regarding the program, MSUM, or any assistance you may need to help you be the best student you can be!
Registration windows opened April 3 and will continue opening based on your earned credits. Classes may fill fast, so be prepared to take advantage of your registration window. To prepare for actual registration students can check holds, enter your advisee access code and find out the time of your registration window by following these steps:
- Navigate to www.mnstate.edu and click on myMSUM is the upper right-hand corner. Click on Current Students.
- Click on eServices and click Student Login. Enter your Star ID and your Star ID password.
- Click on Courses & Registration on the left hand-side under Student eServices.
- Click on Registration Holds – to check to see if there is anything that may stop you from registering (ie. Unpaid bills, immunizations, PETSA etc.)
- Click on Registration Access Code – choose the term you wish to register for (Summer 2018 or Fall 2018). Enter the access code you received from your advisor and click on Submit.
- Click on Registration Window, choose semester you wish to register for and click Submit. Your Registration Window date and time will be listed.
- Put a reminder in phone or calendar, so you register as close to you window as possible.
Reminder: Classes are filled on a first come first serve basis and it is to your benefit to register as soon as possible to get the best choice of classes.