Have you decided to change your major? Follow these steps to change your major, change your advisor, add a minor, etc.
- Print off the Major/Minor/Advisor Change Form via the Registrar’s Office website or pick up the form at the Academic Support Center (Flora Frick 154).
- Fill out the information at the top of the form (i.e., Name, Date, Star ID and Email).
- Select the appropriate topic for which you are wanting to change (i.e., Add/Change Major, Add/Change Minor, Add/Change Certificate, Add/Change Advisor).
- Receive appropriate signatures if you are adding/changing your major or adding/changing your advisor.
- You sign and date the form. Submit it to the Registrar’s Office (Owens Hall 104).
- Allow 5-7 business days for processing. Check your Degree Audit Report via eServices to confirm form has been processed.