The marketing team is working on the next issue of the Moorhead Magazine, which will feature the theme of innovation and entrepreneurship. It can include alumni and students from all majors. We are looking for story ideas for the following:
- Alumni who quit the work grind to start their own companies
- Alumni start ups
- Psychological profile of an entrepreneur
- Failures – alumni who’ve failed (many times) and gone on to success
- Grit and heart
- Student entrepreneurs and/or alumni who started their businesses while in college
- Dragon Consulting – companies with alumni who’ve used Dragon Consulting and benefits, etc.
- Any other suggestions you might have
If you know alumni or students who might be interested in sharing their story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.