The application to be considered for the Upper Class Scholarship for 2014-2015 is on the financial aid website: mnstate.edu/financialaid/scholarships. Click on the Upper Class tab to access the application for information and instructions.
Students must meet the following criteria:
– Applicants must be seeking their first undergraduate degree.
– Applicants must be a currently enrolled student at MSU Moorhead who has completed at least 12
MSU Moorhead credits by the end of the current fall semester with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
– Applicants must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester at MSUM in order to receive
– Not receiving an automatic continuing scholarship for 2014-2015.
– Not graduating by Summer 2014 or before (Scholarshp is for Fall 2014 and/or Spring 2015).
Deadline is Feb. 3, 2014 by 4:30 p.m.