Adding/dropping courses

Beginning today, September 23, students must file an Academic Appeal to request a course to be added to their schedule for the fall 2013 semester. Academic Appeal forms can be found on the Records website or in the Records Office in Owens 104.

Students may continue to drop classes on their own through e-services, but will receive a “W” on their academic record. Withdrawal deadlines vary for half and full term courses. Please check the course schedule in e-services for specific withdrawal deadlines for each course.

Do not hesitate to contact the Records Office with questions about these processes. The office is located in Owens 104.