Free WALKtober pedometers may be picked up this week at Hendrix, Sept. 23-27. WALKtober will begin next week, Sept. 30, and continue until Oct. 25.
• Make sure you’ve picked up your FREE pedometer from the Hendrix front desk.
• This event goes for 4 weeks starting Monday, Sept. 30.
• Faculty, staff or students may participate. Put on the pedometer in the morning and at the end of the day put a checkmark in the box if you walked at least 10,000 steps.
• Prizes will be randomly drawn each week out of all of the individuals who walked 10,000+ steps a day at least 4 times during that week.
There will be two weekly winners and one grand prizewinner of a Garmin GPS Watch. The grand prizewinner will be drawn from those who met the requirements all 4 weeks of October.
• You will be called or emailed if you are a weekly winner, and there is no limit to the number of times you can win!
• Weekly sheets need to be turned in on Mondays by 4 p.m. (except during Fall Breather turn in Wednesday, October 16th) at Hendrix to be eligible for great weekly prizes!