New York Times science best sellers as of July 9, 2013.
Go to the New York Times website or to the library catalog for detailed descriptions of these books.
1. QUIET by Susan Cain. BF698.35.I59 C135 2012
2. THINKING, FAST AND SLOW by Daniel Kahneman. BF441 .K238 2011
3. THE IMMORTAL LIFE OF HENRIETTA LACKS by Rebecca Skloot. RC265.6.L24 S55 2009
4. THE HAPPINESS PROJECT by Gretchen Rubin. BF575.H27 R83 2009
5. THE POWER OF HABIT by Charles Duhigg. At Concordia.
6. BIG DATA by Viktor Mayer-Schönberger and Kenneth Cukier. At Concordia.
7. THE AUTISTIC BRAIN by Temple Grandin and Richard Panek. RC553.A88 G725 2013
8. WHAT DO WOMEN WANT? by Luise Eichenbaum & Susie Orbach. HQ1206 .E44 1983
9. SUBLIMINALLY EXPOSED : Shocking truths about your hidden desires in mating, dating and communicating. Use cautiously. by Steven Dayan. On order.”
10. THE SIGNAL AND THE NOISE by Nate Silver. CB158 .S54 2012