MSUM student and employee access to Lynda.com has been upgraded to lyndaCampus.
What does this mean to me?
You will no longer need to be connected to the university network or VPN service to use lynda.com courses.
How do I use lyndaCampus?
You need to create a lyndaCampus profile.
To create your lyndaCampus profile, go to the MSUM lyndaCampus Portal and complete the registration form. If you need assistance creating your profile, instructions are available at the online Help Desk by following the lynda.com Online Training Library link.
Once your profile is created, you will be able to access lynda.com from anywhere. Just log in through the MSUM Portal.
If you haven’t already tried it, lynda.com is an online library of courses on software tools and skills. MSUM now subscribes to lyndaCampus, which provides you with a personal account to track your courses and print a “Certificate of Completion” for each course you finish. lyndaCampus will also be easy to access from anywhere once you register and create your profile.
Here are just a few of the benefits to using lynda.com:
• Courses include a wide variety of technology and disciplines
• Up-to-date content helps to keep your skills current
• New courses are added every week
• Access to instructors’ exercise files let you follow along as you watch tutorials
• Closed captioning and searchable, time coded transcripts for increased comprehension
• Beginner to advanced courses to learn at your level
• Watch complete courses or individual tutorials as you need them
To learn more about using lyndaCampus, we suggest that you watch the introductory movie How to use lynda.com.
If you have any questions or issues signing up for lynda.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org call 218-477-2603 or go to the Help Desk at LI 114.