- Workshop: Creating Web-Based Content the Easy Way with Softchalk
- Date: Thursday, Jan. 5, 2012
- Time: 1 to 3 p.m.
- Location: Library 222
- Facilitator: Rhonda Ficek
- Pre-Registration: Online.
MSUM has a site license for a wonderful application called SoftChalk, which retails for over $600/copy. This workshop provides a hands-on introduction to this software, which can be used to create web-based instructional units or tutorials for your classes, whether they are delivered in the classroom or online.
This software allows you to:
- Easily create web-based material complete with a banner, navigation, and sidebars in an environment that feels much like a word processor.
- Create content that can be deployed ANYWHERE – on any web server, instructional management system, or CD-ROM.
- Easily embed self-quizzes and other learning activities.
- And so much more!
Attendance at a workshop is required to obtain the license for SoftChalk. It can be installed on any MSUM-owned computer.
Registration for the workshop is required. Please register online.
NOTE: SoftChalk licenses are available to full-time faculty and staff on MSUM-owned systems. Check with your department about whether an MSUM-owned computer is available for your use to create your own SoftChalk lessons.