Last week President Szymanski sent an email to the campus community regarding using Travel Leaders as the preferred choice for all MSUM state-related travel.
Two Travel Leaders educational webinars are scheduled for MSUM employees—Sept. 15 at 9 a.m. and again Sept. 16 at 3 p.m. Please click on the following link for information about accessing the session of your choice:
System-wide, state benefits include:
- An employee benefit program providing vacation travel discounts
- Cost savings through preferred suppliers and technologies
- An industry-leading, efficient, and easy-to-use online booking tool for MSUM
- Global services and resources to support domestic and international travelers
- Improved data collection and financial management of travel expenditures
- Enhanced convenient and responsive traveler and administrative customer service
Additional information about the Travel Leaders program can be found at the Business Office website, www.mnstate.edu/busoff, under “Travel/MSUM Employees.”
Questions? Contact Deanne Drummond at 477-2222. For general MSUM travel information, contact Carol Lindquist at 477-2782.