Returning to Campus

To: All Employees
From: Ann Hiedeman, VP for HR & Workplace Equity
Subject: Returning to Campus

It’s hard to think of words to properly thank each of you, our MSUM employees, for all you have done and accomplished during this past unprecedented year. Whether you remained on campus, worked from home or did some of both, we know you’ve all done an enormous amount of work to keep the university moving forward and we are so grateful.

Per Governor Walz’s most recent executive order, MSUM is planning to work with employees to gradually increase our physical presence on campus to meet the needs of current and new students and families visiting campus. To allow for a gradual return please note the following timeframe and guidelines:

  • April 19: All offices will be staffed with at least 50% on campus presence. We are especially requesting all    front facing area are staffed during normal business hours.
  • May 17: All offices will be staffed with at least 75% on campus presence.
  • July 6: We will resume normal staffing levels on campus.

IT or Ergonomic Support

For those currently teleworking and require IT to assist in returning their on-campus office to full functionality, please allow up a two-week notice. To make arrangements please contact support@mnstate.edu. The same notice applies for any office ergonomic needs which can be requested by emailing Al Breuer at breuer@mnstate.edu.

Return to Campus Survey

To assist in this return, please fill out the following Return to Campus survey by clicking on this link:  Return to Campus Employee Survey  Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

We look forward to welcoming our students back to our campus for fall semester and thank you for your role in the care and success of our students and each other.