Registration for fall 2021 will begin Monday, April 12 at 9 am. Registration proceeds according to the number of semester hours an individual student has completed with grades. This includes MSUM and transfer courses. Students with more earned semester hours are allowed to register earlier than students with fewer semester hours.
Other Important Items to Note:
- ADVISING: Advising for fall will begin next Monday, March 8. Helpful advising resources can be found on the Academic Support Center website.
- SCHEDULE PLANNER: Schedule planner can be found within eServices. Students can easily select preferred classes, block off breaks, and the schedule planner will come up with the best possible schedules. Instructions can be found HERE.
- HOLDS: Students should clear up any holds on their account as most holds prevent registration. Holds can be found on your eServices dashboard.
- ACCESS CODES:
- Graduate students, non-degree seeking students, and students with previous degrees do NOT need an access code to register for courses.
- Undergraduate students (including PSEO) are required to meet with their advisor to obtain their access code. The Registrar’s Office DOES NOT give out access codes to students.
- REGISTRATION WINDOWS:
- Registration for spring begins Monday, April 12 at 9:00 am.
- Graduate students and students with previously earned degrees are eligible to register the first day and time registration begins (April 12 at 9am)
- Currently enrolled or readmitted undergraduate students register in windows based on the number of semester hours of credit earned prior to the spring 2021 semester according to the schedule below.
- Students can find their registration window under courses & registration>registration window. This is the earliest date allowed to add or drop a course.
- When registering for courses, students only need to enter their access code ONCE. When the system prompts to enter a code after this it requires their Star ID password.
|Registration Windows Fall 2021|
|Date||Semester Hours Completed|
|April 12||125 and above|
|April 23||Open Enrollment|
Please do not hesitate to contact the Registrar’s Office with questions. We can be reached by email (email@example.com) or at 218.477.2565.