Wednesday, March 18 | 12 – 12:30 p.m. | Zoom
Monday, March 23 | 10 – 10:30 a.m. | Zoom
The Office of Online Learning is offering multiple live, web-based sessions to support faculty as they prepare to teach classes online during times of disruption to the regular teaching schedule. Each session will be hosted live at the dates and times listed below and will be recorded for additional viewing purposes.
Session Description: Learn quick tips for communicating with your students. We will demonstrate:
- How to email through the Classlist in D2L
- How to post Announcements on your course’s homepage in D2L
- How to upload documents and add links in D2L Content
- How students can access D2L Content via the Pulse mobile app
Date & Time:
- Wednesday, March 18, 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 23, 10-10:30 a.m.
Duration: 15 minutes of presentation, 15 minutes of Q&A
Zoom link to attend: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/9571043528