Thursday, March 19 | 10 – 11 a.m. | Zoom
The Office of Online Learning is offering multiple live, web-based sessions to support faculty as they prepare to teach classes online during times of disruption to the regular teaching schedule. Each session will be hosted live at the dates and times listed below and will be recorded for additional viewing purposes.
Session Description: Learn the basics of setting up online assessments in D2L. We will demonstrate:
- How to collect students’ written work via the Assignments tool
- How to create an online Quiz/Exams
- How to set up the Gradebook
Date & Time:
- Thursday, March 19, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 24, 10-11 a.m.
Duration: 45 minutes of presentation, 15 minutes of Q&A
Zoom link to attend: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/9571043528