DEADLINE: February 28, 2019 

According to the Minnesota Department of Revenue, in order to remain eligible for Minnesota tax reciprocity, employees (including student employees) must re-file each calendar year. Employees who are residents of North Dakota or Michigan and wish to remain exempt from Minnesota state income tax withholding must submit a new Reciprocity Exemption / Affidavit of Residency MW-R. 

Student Payroll is located in the Business Services office (Owens Hall 106) and our hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We must have the original form. Scanned or faxed copies cannot be accepted.