We are pleased to announce that the MSUM Dean of Students Office is now open!
The Dean of Students Office is here to support you in reaching your fullest potential academically and personally. Our staff is dedicated to promoting a respectful and safe campus community, managing critical incidents impacting students and the campus community, and responding to emerging needs.
The Dean of Students Office includes:
- Accessibility Resources – www.mnstate.edu/accessibility
- Hendrix Clinic and Counseling Center – www.mnstate.edu/hendrix
- Student Bereavement Policy implementation – www.mnstate.edu/policies/student-bereavement.aspx
- Student Conduct and Resolution – www.mnstate.edu/oscar
- Title IX – www.mnstate.edu/titleix
We are pleased to welcome the following staff as part of the Dean of Students team in Flora Frick Hall 153:
- Ashley Atteberry, Director of Student Conduct and Resolution
- Kari Klettke, Director of Accessibility Services (located in FF 154)
- Lauren Kupfer, Assistant to the Dean of Students
- Lynn Peterson, Title IX Coordinator/Case Manager
- Kara Gravley-Stack, Dean of Students
Please reach out to the staff from the Dean of Students Office with any questions or concerns related to these areas. Stop by FF 153 or call 477.2391. We are happy to offer information and support to all members of the campus community.