We are pleased to announce that the MSUM Dean of Students Office is now open!
The Dean of Students Office is here to support our students in reaching their fullest potential academically and personally. Our staff is dedicated to promoting a respectful and safe campus community, providing oversight and managing critical incidents impacting students and the campus community, and responding to emerging needs within the student population.
The Dean of Students Office includes several areas committed to promoting a supportive and socially responsible campus community, advocating for the needs of students, encouraging student accountability, and providing critical response services and conflict resolution. The Dean of Students Office includes:
- Accessibility Resources – www.mnstate.edu/accessibility
- CARE Team (your resource to contact if you have concerns about a student) – www.mnstate.edu/care-team
- Hendrix Clinic and Counseling Center – www.mnstate.edu/hendrix
- Student Bereavement Policy implementation – www.mnstate.edu/policies/student-bereavement.aspx
- Student Conduct and Resolution – www.mnstate.edu/oscar
- Title IX – www.mnstate.edu/titleix
We are pleased to welcome the following staff as part of the Dean of Students team in Flora Frick Hall 153:
- Ashley Atteberry, Director of Student Conduct and Resolution
- Kari Klettke, Director of Accessibility Services (located in FF 154)
- Lauren Kupfer, Assistant to the Dean of Students
- Lynn Peterson, Title IX Coordinator/Case Manager
- Kara Gravley-Stack, Dean of Students
Please reach out to the staff from the Dean of Students Office with any questions or concerns related to these areas. Stop by FF 153 or call 477.2391. We are happy to offer information and support to all members of the campus community.