The United Way of Cass-Clay announced its 2017 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program participants, which includes seven MSUM alumnae and one employee.
MSUM alumnae include:
- Beth Althoff, Doosan-Bobcat
- Renee Charon, Legal Services of Northwest Minnesota
- Jesika Jorgenson, Discovery Benefits
- Yulia Murzaeva, Widmer Roel
- Danna Nelson, Fargo Park District
- Leah Trontvet, YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties
- Jamie Wepking, Minnesota State University Moorhead
Wepking also works at MSUM as the Assistant Director of Admissions Campus Preview Program and Call Center.
Congratulations to these outstanding women!