The Upper Class/Transfer Honors Apprentice Scholarship is a $10,000 award ($5,000 per year for the final two years of a student’s attendance based on academic performance). Included is the opportunity to apprentice in an area of interest under a faculty member’s supervision. One student from each college and one college at large will be selected (5 total awards).
Students must meet the following criteria:
– Officially admitted to Minnesota State University Moorhead or a current student in good standing;
– Students who have completed 42-70 credits at the end of Fall semester 2013 and who have two years
remaining to complete their bachelor’s degree;
– Applicants must be seeking their first undergraduate degree;
– Applicant must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester at MSUM;
– Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA at the end of fall 2013 semester.
– Completion of five hours per week of apprenticeship is required for renewal.