The Helen Roberti Charitable Trust has granted MSUM scholarship funds for American Indian students acquiring graduate and undergraduate degrees in such fields as law, medicine, education and other advanced degree vocations (All majors will be considered). The Helen Roberti Scholarship Fund will award $500 scholarships for 2010 spring semester to students who have financial aid eligibility.
Application Deadline: Monday, Feb. 22, 2010
Award Announcement: Friday, February 26, 2010
* American Indian graduate students pursuing a Masters Degree in Education, Counseling & Student Affairs, Law, Medicine, and other advanced degrees will receive first priority funding.
* American Indian undergraduate students planning to enroll in a Masters Degree in Education, Counseling & Student Affairs, Law, Medicine, and other advanced degree programs will receive second priority funding.
ALL MAJORS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
* Must be in satisfactory academic standing
* Must be of American Indian descent
* Must submit completed application and a 1-2 page typed essay
Return scholarship application and essay to:
Helen Roberti Scholarship Committee
c/o Multicultural Affairs, Box 125
Minnesota State University Moorhead
1104 7th Ave. S.
Comstock Memorial Union, Room 222
Moorhead, MN 56563
(218) 477-5050 FAX