Use DragonCentral to Find Faculty & Professional Learning & Online Learning Workshops
The Faculty & Professional Learning Center (FPLC), formerly the Faculty Development Center, and the Online Learning Center are now using DragonCentral – an easy-to-use event management, registration, and advertising system. It’s a one-stop online place to find workshops and other events, register for these offerings, add them to your calendar, and track your own professional development.
We are offering three opportunities for you to learn more:
- August 24 – 10 am – online only – Zoom Meeting ID: 978 2664 7105
- September 1 – HyFlex – in person in LI 124 and Zoom Meeting ID: 978 2664 7105
- September 7 – During our Celebration and Open House for the Faculty and Professional Learning Center – Several times from 12 noon to 1 pm – in person only in FPLC Room – LI 125
We hope to see you at one of the trainings!
In the meantime, use DragonCentral to see our offerings and learn more:
- Go to www.mnstate.edu/dragoncentral
- Click “Sign in” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your Star ID & Password.
- After logging in, click the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Events.
- Open the Categories Drop Down menu.
- Select one or more FPLC categories.
- Click an event to get more information.
- RSVP to let us know you’re coming.
- Click Add to Ical/Outlook to add the event to your calendar.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org