Want to learn from a human resources professional how to:
- Present yourself in a Professional Setting
- Interview – How to GET the Job
- Resumes – How to APPLY for a Internship or Job
- Manage a business dinner with a prospective employer
- Navigate LinkedIn
- Utilize electronic communication
- Make a good first impression
- Business Etiquette – how to GROW the job
Join Northwestern Mutual’s Natalie Hilgers, Director of Recruitment and Selection for Business Etiquette: Insider Trade Secrets next Tuesday, March 2nd from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Here is the Zoom link to attend this virtual event:
- Zoom Meeting ID: 876 8316 7684
- Passcode: 123
Northwestern Mutual is a financial services company that provides consultation on wealth and asset income protection, education planning, retirement planning, investment advisory services, trust and private client services as well as estate and business planning. www.northwesternmutual.com
This opportunity is especially relevant if you are preparing for your internship and job search or you want to build a professional presence. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions during this event as well.
**Please feel free to attend even if you can only able to attend to stay for part of the time.
If you have questions about this event, please contact Jami Crummy in the MSUM Career Development Center at email@example.com
Hope to you can join us for this virtual event and opportunity!