We hope you are all doing well as we navigate through these challenging times. We are here to serve and support you any way we can!
On that note, we are happy to announce registration for fall 2020 will begin at its originally scheduled time, next Monday, April 6 at 9 a.m. Registration proceeds according to the number of semester hours an individual student has completed with grades. Students with more earned semester hours are allowed to register earlier than students with fewer semester hours.
- HOLDS: Students should clear up any holds on their account as most holds prevent registration.
- ACCESS CODES:
- Graduate students, non-degree seeking students, and students with previous degrees do NOT need an access code to register for courses.
- Undergraduate students (including PSEO) are required to meet with their advisor to obtain their access code. The Registrar’s Office DOES NOT give out access codes to students.
- Your advisor can be found on the top of your degree audit report (DAR). If you do not have an advisor assigned, contact the Academic Support Center firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REGISTRATION WINDOWS:
- Registration for fall begins Monday, April 6 at 9 a.m.
- Graduate students and students with previously earned degrees are eligible to register the first day and time registration begins (April 6 at 9 a.m.)
- Currently enrolled or readmitted undergraduate students register in windows based on the number of semester hours of credit earned prior to the spring 2020 semester according to the schedule below.
- Non-degree seeking undergraduate students are only eligible to register during open enrollment. Evaluation of transcripts/transfer credit are not done for non-degree seeking students.
- Students can find their registration window under courses & registration > registration window. This will give them the earliest date allowed to add or drop a course.
- When registering for courses, students only need to enter their access code ONCE. When the system prompts to enter a code after this it requires their Star ID password.
Registration Windows Fall 2020
|Date||Semester Hours Completed|
|April 6||125 and above|
|April 17||Open Enrollment|
A great resource for information on registration can be found at: https://www.mnstate.edu/registrar/registration/.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Registrar’s Office with questions. The office is working remotely so it is best to reach us by email (email@example.com).
Thank you and hang in there!