The MSUM Facilities, Grounds & Safety Committee (FGSC) is charged with reviewing the University’s parking regulations annually. The committee has recommended the following parking changes for the 2020-2021 school year:
MSUM parking lot maintenance, repair and reconstruction costs are covered by fees from parking permits, meters and fines. Tuition and other class fees are not used for this purpose. Parking rates are proposed to be increased by 3% for 2020-2021. This will help maintain campus parking lot conditions to meet the expectations and needs of our students, staff and visitors.
- General permit prices will increase from $175 to $180.
- Reserved permit prices will increase from $265 to $273.
- All Zone permit prices will increase from $330 to $340.
- Parking meters will remain at $2/hour.
- Day passes will remain at $5.
- Per the recently revised University Parking Policy, vehicles displaying a valid state-issued disability parking permit or license plate will also be required to display a valid MSUM parking permit.
If you have any feedback on the rate changes, please contact Kevin Pallas, MSUM Director of Public Safety at 218-477-5869 or email@example.com by Monday, April 13.