Academic advising for spring semester began this week. Contact your academic advisor to schedule a time to meet, discuss your next semester, and to obtain your access code to register for classes.
Unsure who your academic advisor is? Follow the instructions below to find out:
- Log in to eServices with your Star ID and password
- From the left menu, select “Academic Records”
- Select “Degree Audit”
- Click on “Request a Degree Audit”
- Log in with your Start ID and password
- Click on “Run Declared Program” – Select your Degree Program to view your DARS
- Your advisor assignment will be listed at the top of your audit
No advisor listed? Contact the Academic Support Center at email@example.com.