Graduate Students — Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
Spring 2019 Degree Completion Deadlines
Last day to submit Form 3 to Graduate Studies Office: April 5, 2019
Last day to submit Form 4 to Graduate Studies Office: May 15, 2019
Commencement: May 17, 2019
Important information for you to know:
1. Have you notified the Graduate Studies Office that you are commencing by submitting Form 3 and having your faculty advisor sign it? Form 3 is due to the Graduate Studies Office Friday, April 5. If you have questions about submission of your Graduate Forms, please email email@example.com with your name, Dragon ID and graduate program.
2. Are you planning to participate in commencement? Make sure you order your cap, gown, and graduate hood from the Bookstore. The hoods are delivered to the Graduate Studies Office and will be distributed before the ceremony. Check in at the graduate table and someone will assist you with your hood and lineup.
Spring 2019 Commencement is on Friday, May 17 in Nemzek Fieldhouse located at 1711 6th Ave. S., Moorhead.
Morning Ceremony (10 a.m.) – Lineup is at 9 a.m. in Nemzek 113
- College of Education and Human Services
- MS in Counseling
- MS in Curriculum and Instruction
- MS and Specialist in Educational Leadership
- MS in Special Education
- MS in Speech-Language Pathology
- College of Science, Health and the Environment
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- MS in Nursing
- MS and Specialist in School Psychology
Afternoon Ceremony (2 p.m.) – Lineup is at 1 p.m. in Nemzek 113
- College of Business and Innovation
- MBA with Healthcare Management
- MS in Accounting and Finance
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- MA in Teaching English as a Second Language
More information on commencement is available from the Office of the Registrar.