Have you thought about becoming a leader on campus for the 2019-2020 academic year? Do you aspire to give back to others on our campus?
If so, you may want to check out and apply for our leadership positions:
- Dragon Ambassador
- Dragon Mentor
- International Student Diplomat
- Resident Assistant (RA)
- SMART Start Mentor
- Student Orientation Counselor (SOC)
- Wellness Educator
- Wellness Supervisor
- Recreation Supervisor
- Peer Advisor
- Dragon Entertainment Group Event Coordinator
- Dragon Entertainment Group Photographer
- Dragon Entertainment Group Graphic Designer
- Dragon Entertainment Group Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
- Student Union Building Manager/Assistant
- Student Union Communication Specialist
Attend one of the following student leader information sessions:
- Tuesday, January 22 at 2:30 p.m. in King Hall 110
All students interested in a student leadership position are invited to attend.
Applications are due by Friday, January 25.
To apply for these positions, log into DragonJobs using your StarID and password.