Just because the temperature is getting colder and there is snow on the ground, doesn’t mean you can’t have a good time. There is tons of stuff to do, both on and off campus, that will help make the winter fly by.
- Make it a board games night, play in the CMU or the residence halls
- Utilize the residence hall lounge area or the Comstock Memorial Union. I’m talking pool tables, big TVs, ping pong, kitchens, study rooms and much more.
- Capture it on camera and share it on Instagram. Snow can actually be quite aesthetically pleasing.
- Call your parents, they miss you.
- Read a good book. One that’s not required in class.
- Listen to some new music. Or some really old music.
- Cross off your to-do list.
- Make a snowman or build a fort. (It’s fun to feel like a kid again)
- Bake some delicious goodies and have some cocoa
- Do an art project, decorate for holidays
This is just a start… The college experience is all about what you make it – so go out there and start creating your own snowy weather activities!
Admissions Marketing Assistant
Public Relations and Mass Communications