Student Leadership Position applications are now being accepted for the 2018-2019 academic year!
For the following positions:
- Dragon Ambassador
- Dragon Mentor
- International Student Diplomat
- Resident Assistant
- SMART Start Mentor
- Student Orientation Counselor
- Wellness Educator
- Peer Advisor
- Communication Specialist (Student Union and Activities Marketing Team)
- Creative Communication Specialist (Student Union and Activities Marketing Team)
- Dragon Entertainment Group Event Coordinator
- Dragon Entertainment Group Photographer
- Dragon Entertainment Group Graphic Designer
- Dragon Entertainment Group Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
You may begin applying for student leadership positions via DragonJobs for the 2018-2019 academic year. The application deadline for these positions is Monday, Jan. 29.
To view the job descriptions of these positions and to apply, please go to DragonJobs.
If you have questions, please contact the Career Development Center at 218.477.2131 or email@example.com.