The Interdisciplinary Center for Diversity and Social Justice (ICDSJ) is calling for a Faculty Fellow for the 2017-2018 Academic Year.
The Center’s Mission—To create a vibrant interdisciplinary space on campus for faculty, students and staff who wish to connect in order to grow diversity and social justice curriculum, research, ideas, programs, and communities.
Requirements—You must be a full-time probationary track or tenured faculty at Minnesota State University Moorhead. You will need your Dean’s approval to receive the six total credits of reassigned time funding. The Center’s Steering Committee members are not eligible.
What you get when you are a faculty fellow:
- Three credits of funding for reassigned time per semester (total of six credits for the year).
- The Faculty Fellow will choose the Center’s theme for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- You will receive a $500 budget to complete your work.
- If you collaborate with another faculty in another department or college, you will both receive 3 credits per semester of funding for reassigned time.
- You will be our feature presentation at the center’s Colloquium in April of 2018.
Applications are due by January 9, 2017. The ICDSJ Fellow will be announced on February 1, 2017. Please contact Karen Branden if you would like application materials and/or have questions about the ICDSJ. Thank you.
Director, Interdisciplinary Center for Diversity and Social Justice
Professor, Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice