Registration for the fall 2016 semester is scheduled to begin March 29th through April 11th. During this time, currently enrolled or returning students have an opportunity to register before new students. Registration proceeds according to the number of semester hours individual students have completed. Students with more earned semester hours are allowed to register earlier than students with less semester hours. Be sure to clear up any holds on your account as most holds will prevent you from registering for courses.
***Fall Advising begins March 7, 2016. You are required to meet with your advisor to obtain your access code before you can register.
***Summer Registration 2016 also begins on March 29th. No registration access code is necessary to register for summer courses.
- Graduate students and students with previously earned bachelor degrees are eligible to register on the web beginning at 8:00 am on March 29th. These students do NOT need an access code to register.
- Currently enrolled or readmitted undergraduate students register in windows based on the number of semester hours of credit earned prior to the spring 2016 semester according to the schedule below. Please check e-services for the specific time you are eligible to register.
To find your registration window…
- Login to eServices with your Star ID and password
- On left hand menu click on “Courses & Registration” and then “Registration Window”
- Change the semester if needed (Click on Registration Window again if you need to change the semester)
- Registration window will show. The date given will be the earliest date you are allowed to add or drop a course from your schedule.
Open registration begins on April 11th. At that time, all registration windows are open. New freshmen and transfer students will register after this date during New Student Orientation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 477-2565 email@example.com. Please do not reply to this email.
|Date||Semester Hours Completed|
|March 29||123 and above|
|April 11||Open Enrollment|