The State of Minnesota Open Enrollment is November 1 – 14, 2013. You have the opportunity to complete the StayWell Peronal Health Assessment (PHA) and use your results to inspire future health goals.
Register for your StayWell account then complete the personal health assessment (PHA).
Follow these steps to register for your StayWell account then complete the PHA:
1) Go to: https://SEGIP.staywell.com
2) Click on the orange Register Now button to create your account.
3) Next, click on the orange Get Started button to access your personal health assessment – Don’t do this part until November 1 – November 14, 2013.
4) Complete the personal health assessment and answer “YES” to the last question to qualify for the incentive during 2014.
5) Click Finish & View Results.
6) Choose a program that’s right for you.
Questions? Call the StayWell HelpLine at 855-428-6320.
Service Hours (Central Time)
Monday – Thursday; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Additional resources available at: