Instructional Technology Services has released a new tutorial on how to add and modify content using the new Content tool in Desire2Learn 10.1.
– Locating Manage Files
– Working with Modules and sub-modules
– Working with Topics
– Adding descriptions to Modules and Topics
– Using the Grab & Drag function to move content
– Setting the Content Completion Status indicator
– Creating new course activities (such as a Dropbox folder) from Content
– and more…
As a reminder, ITS will be holding two workshops next week (June 3 and 4) to review these changes with faculty members. More information.
If you have questions, please contact Instructional Technology Services at email@example.com or call 218.477.2603.