Mark Your Calendars! TIAA-CREF will be conducting a series of Financial Education Webinars for all employees of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system.
5 HABITS OF HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL INVESTORS
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2013
Time: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
· Setting financial goals
· Realizing tax advantages
· Aiming to reduce risk with diversification
· Recognizing the pitfalls of market timing
· Understanding the impact of expenses
The latest version of Java will be required.
To join the meeting at the scheduled start time, follow these steps:
1. Dial into this meeting’s Global Crossing audio conference using a
Ready-Access telephone number: 800 851-3758
Access code: 7040435
2. Click the link below to join the eMeeting (you may need to cut and paste this link
into your browser’s address window):
3. Enter Conference Phone Number: 8008513758
Enter Access Code: 7040435
4. Enter your name and email address.
NOTE: The process of joining an eMeeting may take a few minutes, depending
on your Internet connection speed. The host must also start the eMeeting
before you may join.