Students can vote on campus

On Nov. 6, MSUM students are invited to vote on campus in room 101 at the CMU. To vote on campus you must reside in MSUM residence halls and be registered to vote using you local address. Students can register at the polls but must bring proof of residence.

For students living off campus you can register to vote at a local precinct. A list of polling places is offered on the City of Moorhead’s and City of Fargo’s websites.

Categories :