Camille Cellucci has had a phenomenal career in Visual Effects, and Dragon Entertainment Group welcomes her to campus on Tuesday, Nov. 17 in Weld Hall Glasrud Auditorium at 8 pm. Come to learn more about Camille Cellucci and Making Movie Magic.
A little about Camille Cellucci:
* She was James Cameron’s right hand woman as Visual Effects Producer for the Oscar winning visual effects team from TITANIC.
* She won an Emmy award for her Visual Effects work on the Geoffrey Rush film THE LIFE AND DEATH OF PETER SELLERS.
* She was a Visual Effects Supervisor on the hit series GHOST WHISPERER.
* She is a Visual Effects Society Award two-time nominee for the HBO film WARM SPRINGS starring Kenneth Brannagh, and NIM’s ISLAND starring Jodi Foster, Abigail Breslin, and Gerrard Butler.
* She produced the ground-breaking motion capture sequences for MATRIX RELOADED AND REVOLUTIONS.
* Man, when does this women sleep?
She has worked on such acclaimed films as AND STARRING PANCHO VIA AS HIMSELF starring Antonio Banderras, LIVE FROM BAGHDAD starring Michael Keaton, MR MAGORIUM’S WONDER EMPORIUM starring Natalie Portman and Dustin Hoffman, and KNOWING starring Nicholas Cage. I think she just took those jobs to be around handsome men.
She’s the Visual Effects Producer on Angelina Jolie’s highly anticipated 2010 summer release SALT and has been working with Laurence Fishburne in developing the Visual Effects for THE ALCHEMIST.
Camille is also an award-winning film director, and a graduate of the American Film Institute’s prestigious Directing Workshop for Women. And her short film GRACE can now be found on iTunes.