Fall 2022: Outreach to Unregistered Students
Fall 2022 Outreach
As of Monday, May 2, 2022, there are 871 degree-seeking undergraduate students on the list who are eligible to return in fall. Of the unregistered students, 135 responded to the survey that closed yesterday and indicated whether or not they planned to return and the reasons (see columns E through G, in green), with 48 indicating they are planning to return, 19 not sure of their plans yet, and 68 indicating they are not planning to return (28 of which indicate they are planning to graduate this spring or summer – they have not yet been approved to graduate if they are on this list and may need follow up). As you work with the list, please keep in mind the following:
- Students who have specifically requested to be contacted in their survey responses are indicated in columns J and K. Please prioritize these students for outreach as soon as is feasible.
- Additional comments provided by survey respondents are in column I: Notes
- As you learn about students’ intentions to return and their reasons, please enter that information directly on the list (columns E through G)
- The agreed upon list of reasons is in the second tab of the workbook, for your reference. Please enter these in columns F (Yes/Unsure – Reason), G (No – Reason) and H (Transferring – Reason) to help with data tracking and sorting.
- New this semester: all Holds except Immunization holds are compiled into one “Holds” field (see column S)
- If you wish to filter or otherwise modify the list, be sure to download a copy for your own use.
The list will be updated on a set schedule this spring/summer and sending out an email once the updated list is available. In future weeks, we will be filtering out students that do not plan to return.
Updated information about outreach to unregistered students is available on the Retention Initiatives webpage.