The schedule of presentations for the online, live Student Academic Conference is now available at SAC website, www.mnstate.edu/SAC
The schedule at a glance is
- Featured Graduate Students 8:15am to 9:15am
- Welcome and introductions 9:25am to 9:35am
- Session I: 9:40am to 11:00am
- Keynote speakers: 11:15am to 12:30pm
- Session II: 12:40pm to 2:00pm
- Session III: 2:10pm to 3:30pm
- Meet the employer 10:0am to 3;30pm
Please encourage students to attend different student sessions, listen to our distinguished keynote speakers, and network with nearly 30 employers.
Each poster presentation will have a Zoom link. Interested audience members will click on it and visit a presentation. When someone enters the Zoom room, presenters should be able to provide a short overview of the project and answer questions a visitor might have.
Oral presentations will be assigned a Zoom room. A moderator will be the host and introduce presenters and keep time.