Are you a female-identifying student wanting to gain Leadership and Networking Skills? Build Professional Connections? Gain Confidence?
Apply for Eide Bailly’s Basics of Leadership Development (BOLD) program TODAY! This 3-month Basics of Leadership Development (BOLD) program gives high achieving female-identifying students an opportunity to learn how to transition your leadership skills into a successful career, step outside your comfort zone, gain a professional mentor, and develop yourself personally and professionally. Students will get to interact with and build relationships with a group of strong female professionals and students, and participate in sessions that focus on growth, networking, and stepping outside of your comfort zone. BOLD Program (see attached for more information)
- Unpaid 3 month leadership program for female-identifying business, management, finance, accounting, economics, marketing, communication, english, project management, operations management, computer science, computer information systems or related majors
- (2 sessions per month from September – November)
- 1 virtual session and 1 in-person session each month
- This program is not an internship, it is experiential learning
- Sessions cover vulnerability, confidence, leadership skills, networking, volunteering, inclusivity, and mentorship
- Each participant is assigned a female-identifying mentor from Eide Bailly that helps them grow personally and professionally
- Application Deadline: March 14, 2021. Students can only apply via Handshake
We encourage all female-identifying students who are enrolled in a business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing, management, communication, English, project management, operations management, computer science, computer information systems or related major to apply! To learn more about this leadership opportunity and apply please go to Handshake/DragonJobs: https://mnstate.joinhandshake.com/ and log in with your starid and password. The application deadline is Sunday, March 14th by 11:55 pm. This is an excellent opportunity for you to network, gain confidence, take chances, make a difference, and be BOLD! If you have questions, please contact Jami Crummy in the MSUM Career Development Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carrie McTaggart, Campus Recruiter with Eide Bailly at email@example.com or 701.476.8424.