MSUM’s 3rd annual Speak Up Event is happening Tuesday, February 23rd! It’s a TED-Style event featuring five speakers sharing their stories.
The 2021 theme is Forge. Forging is about making and creating something. But it can also be interpreted as moving forward or to progress and advance, within any given situation, in spite of some difficulty, hardship, or obstacle. The past year has certainly taught all of us to forge ahead in many difficult situations.
• Nadir Yusuf – will share about the experience of being a student athlete and the importance of supporting mental health.
• Connor Murphy – will share about putting himself through college debt-free and finding support systems along the way.
• Leti Esteves Rodovalho – will share lessons she’s learned in life as an International student and how to pursue your goals.
• Sarah Connell – who will share about starting a clothing business with a philanthropic mindset to benefit women in the community.
• Mateus Leite – who will share about how a small action can lead to big change and his focus on men’s health.
Limited in-person seating is available. To RSVP, get the Zoom link, or find out more, head on over to DragonCentral!