Important Advising Information for Fall 2021
Advising is right around the corner! Below are important dates to mark on your calendar:
February 22 – Summer registration began
March 8 – Fall advising begins
April 12 – Fall registration begins
Be sure to check your registration window on eServices for the specific date and time you may register.
To check when your registration window opens, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to eServices and with your Star ID and password
- Click on “Courses and Registration” –> “Registration Window”
- Change the semester if needed from the semester drop down menu
- The date given will be the earliest date you are allowed to add or drop a course from your schedule
How do I change my major?
Planning to change your major?
Complete the Major/Minor/Certificate Change Form online.
For additional questions about changing majors and degree options, please visit the Academic Support Center in Flora Frick 154.
Schedule Your Advising Appointment
Academic advising begins on Monday, March 8th. Be sure to watch your email for information from your advisor on how to schedule a meeting.
Unsure who your advisor is? Your advisor is listed on your Degree Audit Report (DAR).
Below are instructions on how to view your DAR:
- Log in to eServices with your Star ID and password
- From the left menu, select “Academic Records”
- Select “Degree Audit”
- Click on “Request a Degree Audit”
- Log in with your Start ID and password
- Click on “Run Declared Program” -> Select your Degree Program and click “View Audit”
- Your advisor assignment will be listed at the top of your audit
- No advisor listed? Contact the Academic Support Center at 218-477-4318.